Monday, April 6, 2009

Asaki & Ayano

A couple of my high school students, Asaki and Ayano, wanted to go shopping with me today. So- off to Oroku Jusco for the day! They are a couple of my favorite girls- kind spirits, big hearts.

Please say a prayer for me for tomorrow. I am so excited (and so nervous) to get my hair done. I don't know if I can go through another hair disaster (Nov/Dec). Seriously- that was hell. And right now, it is really, really awful. I have pictures (in fact, from today), but no, you may not see them. Perhaps another day, another time. Then we can laugh about it. Right now, not a laughing matter. Inappropriate. In a couple of days...maybe. But if my hair is worse tomorrow than it is today- I will not be a happy camper. I may have to throw down.

Miss Sarah: "Shino, what country do you want to visit someday?"
Shino: "DISNEYLAND!"

Asaki and Ayano

2 comments:

I Do Faces said...

SARAH LOVE!!!
Your blog is soo fun! It's crazy your so far away. Your Japan friends look fun! Hope you have a wonderful day!
-Tasia

beach03me said...

Sarah! You have a comment other than me! Your blog is growing and becoming famous!

Don't stress about shoes either, its soooooo not a big deal! Luv U!