Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Heart Starbucks

So today was one of those days (which more and more have been occurring recently), where I miss and crave a number of things back home. The weirdest one today was, Fruit Wrinkles. They don't even make Fruit Wrinkles anymore. In fact, I haven't had them since I was probably 6 years old, yet I still remember them so distinctively. I know, I know- weird. But does anyone else remember these little, alien fruit snacks? Or did I dream them up? Anyway, I just miss all the little things that are often taken for granted for while living in the States. For example, I miss English being the native language, I miss not living alone, and I miss my bunny. Ok... I could easily -so, very easily- list at least 100 things I truly miss. But I won't because that would bore everyone to death. So, don't worry. Instead I'll just say that I miss America.~ And Grey Goose.~
Peace Out. I survived today. I should receive some sort of medal.

No comments: