Thursday, April 9, 2009

Black Russians

Ok, so, let's be honest. I am a little, teenie tiny bit intoxicated right now. I just got back from Noracro bar and had me some Black Russians (they make their drinks super, duper strong... I'm not complaining). Anyway, there's a lot going on in my head right now, but I cannot type it all at this moment. I'm trying really hard to not make any typing errors. My head is not just a hat rack, my friends!
Okay, thank you and goodbye. I promise to write something better and more interesting tomorrow night. Lots of Love. I miss America! I love you, Cathy!
Today= Japan Land pisses me off! There's a million and one things I miss about the U. S. of A. Trust...
Peace, Love, and Happiness. KAMPI!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I lied...I am really intoxicated...

beach03me said...

I wish I was! I'm in class and I'm sad about my car, stressed about finals, and for some reason, my tummy hurts really bad. I WANT TO GO HOME......