Friday, April 24, 2009

I Can Do It!

Shisa
Chris: Happy 10 year Anniversary today!
Tony: Thank you so, very much for my Easter package!
Beach: Congratulations on finishing up your finals!
Everyone: Happy Friday!

So, I had a new outside class this evening...definitely not crazy about it. Ah, well. I'll suck it up for 4 months.
On a brighter note, tomorrow is Saturday, which means celebration after work! Sunday/Monday off...work Tuesday, then Golden Week begins Wednesday (4/29)! Wooo-wooo! 8 glorious days off of work! Finally! I need a vacation. I have no definite plans, as of yet. It's too expensive to fly anywhere in or out of Japan during this popular vacation time. So, I probably won't be going anywhere special. I'll just be productive and drink all day every day. It'll be my goal to go to a new drinking place daily. Imagine the new discoveries I'll make! This is very exciting...

No comments: