Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love Sex Magic

So sick today. It's all so wonderful- congestion, plugged ears, sore throat, cough, laryngitis, and an eye infection. Is this what stress does to a person? Maybe a glass of red wine would help...or orange juice and gin (not a fan of gin, but it's what I happen to have in my freezer at this particular moment). Grey Goose would actually be my drink of choice right now...mmm... Love the Goose. Just like my Mother. Mother Goose.
Tomorrow is just another long, Wednesday- where my pre-school children attack my peek-a-choo and climb on me as if I am their personal jungle gym. That's just the morning...then the afternoon/night has to exist. Damn you, Wednesdays, damn you.

P.S. Love Sex Magic, by Ciara and featuring JT, is currently my fav song/video. Huge Ciara fan right here, since I was 18. How could you not love her?

1 comment:

beach03me said...

:(
Feel better! Can you call in sick to work???