Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ben is Dead

Reina
My New (and Favorite) Student
Today was everlasting. But that's just how my Wednesdays go. What upset me most was waking up to find out that I was seriously attacked last night by a very mean/hungry mosquito. 7 bites (3 on my right leg, 2 on my left, 1 on my arm and 1 on my finger). Seriously? And if that's not bad enough, there was yet another roach (Ben) in my bathroom. I took care of him. I just hate that my apartment is infested. I blame it all on living next door to the wood shop. I hate the wood shop. Plus, the wood-making employees wake me up every morning around 7am chopping/sawing wood. Is that really necessary? C'mon now. Let's be a little more respectful, right?
So...I counted...18 weeks exactly until August 19th (which was my first day of work here in Okinawa and when my year contract is up). Who's excited???

No comments: