Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mizuki & Kei

I thoroughly enjoyed this Thursday. I went to Oroku Jusco and bought things I don't need, did some laundry, painted a sun in the kids' room at work (I like to think I am an artist), taught 5 classes, drank Starbucks coffee, played with Mizuki and Kei, and ran into Chisa and her mother at San-A. Chisa is the most adorable 5-year old I think I will ever know. I wish I could have her. I still have to talk to her mother about that...

My Students: Mizuki and Kei (love them)

2 comments:

beach03me said...

SARAH! There was a Bill in my bathroom when I got home from school last night. I freaked out, screamed, and stomped him with my boot. And then I thought of you. How the hell did it crawl up to the 4th floor in a new building???!!!

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHA! GROSS!!!!!
I am very sorry to hear about that!!! I have a feeling I'll be seeing many more "Bills" in my apartment...