Thursday, April 30, 2009

Red, Red Wine

I went to this new bookstore today that just opened a week or two ago. So not impressed. Initially, I was really excited because someone told me (Joshua) that there were English books there...I didn't see a single English book. What a let-down. It's okay...I currently have about 100 books to read that my Mama sent me. In fact, I finally finished reading a book today. Good for me.
After my disappointing bookstore trip, I went to Starbucks for a guaranteed pick-me-up. Then I returned home and cleaned/re-arranged my bedroom. I love it! Too bad I didn't think about re-arranging it 8 months ago. There's so much more room and less dust. Although, I hate the tatami mats on the floor in my apartment- they are so hard to clean and I feel like I can never get them 100% dust free. They're dust collectors. I hate dust. Whatever.
I painted a little more today (but my paintings just keep sucking more and more lately), as well as cooked, watched some good American DVDs, and drank red wine. Oh, and I saw a cat fight this evening. A real, legit cat fight; claws out, screaming bloody murder and cat hair flying all around. The felines here don't mess around. They're out for the kill!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What no English books, I guess I will just have to take you there.