Friday, April 10, 2009

Today's Lesson

"Dance Party tonight at Miss Sarah's house!" This was their lesson today. It was an anouncement shared and passed onto others throughout the evening. Word spread like wildfire and my students should be on their way in at any given moment...
I have dance parties just about every night. Usually they're by myself. Occassionally I invite VIPs, but more often than not, it's just me dancing in front of my mirror...
I am so excited that I only have to work for 10 hours tomorrow and then it's finally the weekend! I have been waiting all week for this! Two words: Vodka and Dancing :)
I can't believe I'm putting in extra time (over-time) next week at work; why did I agree to this? If only I knew how to say, "no." But I do get paid extra. So, I'll stop complaining now.
Today was Pay Day. I heart Pay Days (the money and the candy bars).
Ok, peace out. Have a happy day! ~Smile, it makes the world a happier place.~

2 comments:

beach03me said...

there are candy bars included in pay day?

Sarah said...

Haha- no. I was just referring to the candy-bars, "Paydays." I wish they came together, but I haven't had a candy-bar payday in over 8 months....