Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 4/20!

I wonder what he means by this?
Of course, I thought about asking him.
But then I remembered I don't speak Japanese.
I didn't even realize it was 4/20 today until it was over in 30 minutes for me (Japan is 16 hours ahead of Phoenix, AZ time). At least I have my Cousin Chris to thank for even realizing it at all. Thank you, Chris! :) ~ Damn it; maybe my 4/21 can be my 4/20...
Anywho, I spent the day on Kokusai Street. That's all I really have to share. Oh, and there are these little bumps under my eyelid. I think it's from over-wearing my contact lenses. I should probably see an eye-doctor. But it's far too difficult and time-consuming to do so. Besides, I don't trust the Japanese. Not at all. I don't care if they're doctors, dentists, hair-stylists (yeah, especially hair-stylists)- I don't trust. I should also see a doctor for this ever-lasting laryngitis. But I won't. I apologize if you are Japanese and reading this right now. But if you are, well, I guess now you know I probably don't trust you.
Cathy Beach- Thank you so much for my "Mexican Fiesta" package I received from you today! I'm gonna see how long I can stretch out this Mexican food for. You made my whole week! Thank You!
8 days until vacation...which means 8 days off of work!

No comments: