Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awamori, Dancing, Karaoke

I love their matching outfits!


Yesterday (Saturday) was shit. Teaching was fine, but work was shit. Let's just say that the teachers and the staff are butting heads. It's not pretty.
So, after work- time to celebrate the weekend! Joshua, Stephen and I started the night out at an Izakaya where we met up with some of Stephen's friends. I met the nicest American girl (from LA). It's been a very long time since I've even spoken to one. I was taken aback! But, really, she was so, so sweet and I think I made a new, good friend. :-)
Then a few of us went to Saicolo's where I met Yumi and Kaori. This was my first time to Saicolo's this year! It was amazing, but it got old fast. So then we left to go to the Banana House: Karaoke. Karaoke is extremely challenging with laryngitis. I don't recommend it. Anyhow, I kissed a girl (or two), drank too much awamori and am feeling the consequences this morning. My head may explode.
Highlight from last night: My drunk friend dancing/molesting the girl poster at the club. This is the poster in the background:

Kaori, Joshua, Yumi

No comments: