Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Doraemon: Friday Nights 7pm

My Kids' Favorite Cartoon: Doraemon
He looks like a cat, but he's actually a robot from the future.
Yeah-Go North Carolina! My team won in the NCAA! I only lost 4500 yen. For some reason, I thought I lost more, guess not; I'm quite pleased with the results.
Three weeks from today = Golden Week! This means 8 days of vacation time away from work! I seriously cannot wait. Every day gets a little bit closer.
I need to learn how to be an unaggressive driver, especially in Japan where people do not know how to drive and I'm on a ginskey. Be smart, Sarah, be smart...
I am really unhappy about this new, ASIP program, we started this week (After School Immersion Program). It's a hot mess. Disastrous.
Alright, keep it real. I'm ready for the weekend-just 3 days away.
Will somebody pretty please send me an Easter Basket? I will return the favor and buy you something pretty. :) Arigato Gozaimasu (Thank You Very Much).

No comments: