Saturday, April 11, 2009

T00 Much Vodka

I am pretty wasted right now...I have super good hearing while I am drunk- it is so weird. I can hear my watch ticking the seconds away. And I'm not even wearing a watch...
I just got back from American Idol. Before that- Rehab (and Sakura Saka G). I must go now. My head is spinning and I must lay down- too much Vodka. I was about to to hit on Stephen's girlfriend tonight (sorry, Stephen), but that would be unethical. I don't think I will feel so great tomorrow.
Oh my goodness- tomorrow is Easter! I love Easter- but it will mean a whole lot of nothing to me here. Sucky. I convinced my students this week that the Easter Bunny and I are best friends. Also, I told them that I am half-Chinese/ half-Japanese. They believed me.
Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: