Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vodka Cranberries

I just returned from Noracro Bar, where Joshua and I bitched about work and drank our sorrows away. Even during our 2 hour prep time earlier this afternoon, we did nothing but talk shit about work- which is not the smartest thing to do when the Head Honcho is sitting next door. Ah, well. It's what we do best. ;-)

So, today irritated me with my "too-talkative" rugrats. Then, in the evening, I had the pleasure to work with my Junior High School boys who don't want to talk at all. Why can't my students just work with me? Throw me a bone!

Anywho, somehow I managed. I may bitch a lot, but there are also a few good things about the work I do here. I would say what those things are right now, but there's too much alcohol flowing through my veins to do too much thinking at this particular time. Maybe later.

I have a new outside class tomorrow evening. Wish me luck! I need something new to do!
Goodnight (to those in Japan)! Good Morning (to those in America)!
...ahh...I just burnt my dinner.....

No comments: