Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Monday

Successful day! I went to Rybo, finally found Matthew's birthday present(s), packaged it all up and sent it to North America. Then I went to Oroku Jusco and purchased some much needed supplies (as well as a few not-so-needed supplies...I really need to stop doing that). All in all, I am extremely happy with Monday's "To Do List" accomplishments. I just gotta get through work tomorrow- then 8 days of vacation! Woo-woo!

I did some drawing and painting today. I suppose I was feeling artistic. Too bad I don't know a thing about art. I just like to pretend. Anyhow, I plan to do more over Golden Week- draw and paint- as well as, clean, read, dance, shop, sleep, drink, watch movies and go to the beach. I think that sums up most of my vacation plans.

***Love from Japan***

2 comments:

beach03me said...

Did you draw that? Its really cool!

Awww, my little Japanese artist.

Sarah said...

Yes, I did! Thank you so much!