Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Am So Sleepy

This morning, I randomly met an artist who owns his own gallery on the 6th floor at Rybo. He drew me some kind of Japanese art, right on the spot. I'm not sure what it means or why he felt the need to draw me anything. I was a little confused. But a thoughtful act on his part, nonetheless. ~ I then had the pleasure of sitting for a 3 hour and 15 minute hair appointment. I'm not crazy about the hair color, but it does look much better today than it did yesterday. So, I won't cry about it this time. At first, I was pretty nervous because the dye burned my head. I was praying my hair wouldn't fall out; it didn't, but I am pretty sure my scalp is burned. Even while I was sitting, waiting for the dye to set, I put my hand to my head and it was on fire. I don't think that's normal.
Immediately after my appointment, I had to run into work by 2pm. Teaching was fine, nothing special, but I didn't get out of work til 11:45pm (due to a staff meeting, which lasted much too long).
I just found out tonight that Easter is this Sunday (4/12). Who knew? Definitely no one around here knew that. :(

No comments: