Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chocolate Milk & Vodka

Chatan

Yo yo yo. So today, I drove 40 minutes on my bike to Chatan and went shopping for a little bit. I got bored fast- I think it was because I didn't feel like shopping by myself. Ah, well. It was still worth the trip to go out and explore.
Afterwards, I went to Kokusai Dori to find brother Matthew his birthday present. It can't be done. I have spent 3 days now trying to find him something, but I can't find anything. Maybe I am being too picky? I dunno.

I polished off the gin in my freezer by 5 o'clock. Then went to San-A (got carded for the 1st time! Probably because I was in my PJ's and wearing glasses at 7pm), picked up some vodka and chocolate milk (another reason to be carded, I suppose), and now have a new favorite drink! How could I not have discovered how great chocolate milk and vodka go together 10 years ago??? It's my new favorite! It's delicious- I recommend it.

Peace Out. This Sunday went by way too fast.

1 comment:

beach03me said...

sarah. that is disgusting.

that is all.